NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JNH Rallycross
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased another 02 celica gt and looking for a great suspension Brake and performance setup for rallying i live in the. Northwest indiana area so i have a couple of places i race also in michigan. I took my stock gt out for a spin and it wasn't too bad. Now that i own 2 i can go all out with upgrades on my other gt. Thanks for any advice or help.

Ps. Just sticking with GT not GTS
Preference

·
JNH Rallycross
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rallycross and laporte county area is where i live but go to attica, borderlands. I also go up michigan around grand rapids

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
until I get a trailer and a truck my car aint gonna see a rallycross course.

Whats your budget?

First off tires tires tires and replace wheel studs.

urethane bushings everywhere.

I dont know too much about off road setups but I can tell you adjustable struts are a must.

·
JNH Rallycross
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i have two of um. I also have a ttruck. Budget is five grand but i would like stiffer springs and if i got coils i wouldn't want to drop my car preferably i would like to honestly lift my car a few inches cause of how low the ride height is already. snow tires my good sir.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Yeah Im pretty sure I am the only won who bought coilovers to raise my ride hieght :D. As for springs if you arent going coilovers look into custom Swift Springs. From looking line it seems you want to have a slightly stiff front spring with a softer set in the rear.

This is what I read on civic forums.

I think the first mods should be making sure everything is safe and sound. As in turn every bolt on the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts