NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At a light coming from work just now.
Pulls up to me, starts revving the piss out of his motor. I look over and its some bald guy. Anywho I see the opposite light is turning orange, I rev up to 5k, light turns green, slip, drop I'm outta there, end of second made him look stupid 3 cars atleast. SO I cut it off.
Next light, he pulls up, says he had a bad launch, we go at it again, This time I get him by a car out of the hole, shift second, maintain the distance, hit third and start pulling, took it to the middle of 4th, I had a good few cars on him.
As I'm driving he pulls up, we start talking, find out he has a Neuspeed chip, Sebring exhaust and som intake of some sort.

I made him look stupid with bald Michellins :thumbup:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
slowjetta1.8T said:
"I made him look stupid with bald Michellins "

U sound kinda stupid actually. Bald tires are better off the line. Less groves etc the better for traction. They are more like drag radials. WHen i had my stock eagle rsa on there they were bald as ****. My car hooked soo much better than it does now with my Nitto 450 nt's.

U should of tried running from a roll also. I dont like the passats. There fat ugly Foker
Did I hook up? Ask yourself that.

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
BrandonC said:
Yeah, I know you were talking about me, but the thing is that I KNOW how fast a chipped Passat is, and it's faster than a Celica GT. A chipped Passat is faster than a stock GTI. My stock GTI was faster than my friend's 2000 Celi GT. Soooo....the Passat is faster than the GT. Simple as that.

Who the hell says I'm stock, I could probably very easily hang with your chipped GTI without much problems.

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
BrandonC said:

Christ yourself..... Yes, a Passat weighs more than a GTI. But a chipped Passat is faster than a stock GTI. Trust me.

Anyways, I could really care less. Daks -- from your lack of stuff in your sig, it seemed you were stock. Most people with mods here put them in their sig.
TRD Clutch
TRD Hellical LSD
Fidanza Flywheel
Header
CAI
Motor back exhaust
UR Pulley set
HKS-SAFR
Hi Flow cat
HKS Circle Earth grounding kit *flex* :D

No back seats, spare or jack...I got more too lazy too list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.