1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok si as title states i have some parts for sale that are kinda random

first is a full set of 2 inch drop springs which i can do 100 plus shipping

next i have a COMPLETE stock throttle body from a 00 gts for 120 plus shipping

then another throttle body with a broken iac valve and i can put the tps sensor back on but im looking for like 50 plus shipping

and then a perfectly good coil i could do 25 shipped just needs the little rubber boot

up next is a stock 00 non air injected exhaust manifold with bottom heatshield i can include the top one for extra 100 plus shipping

as stated i have both upper and lower heatshields good offer plus shipping?

last i have a 3p0 red hood with no hood scoop and a few rock chips with scratches i can start at like 150 plus shipping

but please be aware ALL PRICES ARE OBO but not free so just pm with details or if you want more pics and everything will be cleaned before getting shipped out

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm unsure of the brand a friend owed me money so have me these but they are new and unused the only reason they're chipped is because they slid around my trunk for awhile

·
Registered
908 Posts
Which vehicles are those throttle body from? They seem to be different? Maybe they're just layed out different? Anyways PM me the info. Also looking for acceleration cable bracket that fits onto the TB or IM, not sure where it's located but just holds the cable I know. PM me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts