NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$4000 Purchased a few Years ago. Now $2,500 (OBO) Will be ignoring Low Balls.
Intercooler with weld on fitting for B.O.V (Blow Off Valve)
All Couplers & Clamps necessary to bolt pippings
2 Discharge Pipes Intercooler Side
Delivery Pipe – Throttle Body Side.
Discharged Pipe/Mid Pipe around Cruise Control
Discharge Pipe – Turbo Side.
Blue Cone Air Filter
Oil Pan Welded Oil Return Fitting
Earls High Pressure Oil Hose Line with Clams
Air Inlet Pipe/Turbo Side
Garrett AiResearch M24 A/R.60 Turbocharger & Custom 1zz-Fe Exhaust Manifold Assembly
Wastegate set to Conservative 5-6Psi
Engine Management Split Second Piggy Back ECU
Used 8,000 Miles never abused. Pipes were painted silver has normal wear scratches; couple dings/small dents nothing that will effect performance mainly cosmetic. Comes with everything that you need to make this closest bolt on application turbo kit.
**Does not come with a fule management, stand alone, injectors, or pump. You must choose and build your own as with any Turbo setup.
Off Road use only not CARB Approved.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
32 Posts
would you be willing to part the turbo kit? All I am looking for is the full intake tube that connects to the inlet of the compressor housing to the air filter in the engine bay.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I need exterior drivers side window trim (piece above the door handle where the door meets the glass). The part is metal but coated in a rubber/plastic. Looking for one that isn't worn through. If you have one in great condition, send me a pic and well talk price.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright....Anybody that wants parts..I more than likely have them....but I must say, if you guys want parts...please add a picture and highlight what you want....please keep in mind that the car that it is coming out of has been garage kept.. so....yeah

·
Registered
201 Posts
The turbo kit could be used on a 2zz if you bought a different exhaust manifold and standalone. There is no reason why you couldn't use the turbo and everything else in a 2zz application assuming of course you can do a small amount of fabrication and fitting selection.

That being said, the reason I don't like this kit is the BOV on the intercooler. This design has long been disproven as less effective. The BOV should be as close to the TB as possible to catch the backflow before it slows down the intake air.

Why was this chosen as a BOV location? I am curious because I am interested in the kit.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Wasn't there a picture that showed your username before?

In any case, PM me when you have one ready and I'll reopen this thread so you can add it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.