NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the guys know me as Chuck in the SoCal new Celica members. Unfortunately my old profile was locked out due to our recent security measures taken by the mods because of this crazy hacking world we live in well enough about the pleasantries and introductions let's get down to what I have available.... Up for grabs is a very rare TRD oil cooler fully operational up until a week ago I had it on my Celica GTS. Need a lil cash for Uncle Sam.

I also have an apexi PFC with controller I'm considering putting up for grabs

ASKING $600 SHIPPED FOR THIS RARE TRD PART ....

just fyi i had high trader rating look up 6_speed_demon.

Send me a PM a message or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Not that rare. These were sold for 250.00-315.00 new. Its worth about 100 bux. Looks like your also missing hoses and one nut.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Not that rare. These were sold for 250.00-315.00 new. Its worth about 100 bux. Looks like your also missing hoses and one nut.

Get off my thread. .. #1 my boi twistedone paid 800 shipped from japan. And ill shut the [email protected] up if you find one available now, today.
Your "boi" got ripped off. Sure...I have one for sale 170. Comes with hoses and the ALL the hardware. I have a few of them.

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,871 Posts
Here is a diagram with part numbers I came across to help anyone who may be interested in this cooler to look up pricing and availability of all supporting parts. It may be helpful if any parts are missing or just to learn what is available and needed for this assembly. GLWS

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Play nice guys... To each his own.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a diagram with part numbers I came across to help anyone who may be interested in this cooler to look up pricing and availability of all supporting parts. It may be helpful if any parts are missing or just to learn what is available and needed for this assembly. GLWS

Thanks Ghost, atleast you have something informative and helpful to post. I spoke with the shop that removed the cooler. Gonna try and scoop up the parts im missing along with the block i replaced. Rich's bottom end gave out so a shop in south El monte dropped in a fresh new 2zz.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your "boi" got ripped off. Sure...I have one for sale 170. Comes with hoses and the ALL the hardware. I have a few of them.

Thats a great price especially since one of the last ones sold on this forum was in 2011 for about $350-400.00! And i spoke to someone currently in Japan who was having hard time finding them. So step up... :jerkoff: Why dont you put up a thread selling your multiple trd oil coolers for $170 shipped :liar: instead of hating on my thread since you have all this extra time and energy to sh!t on my sale. :stfu:

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,871 Posts
Thanks Ghost, atleast you have something informative and helpful to post. I spoke with the shop that removed the cooler. Gonna try and scoop up the parts im missing along with the block i replaced. Rich's bottom end gave out so a shop in south El monte dropped in a fresh new 2zz.

Wow that sucks, Richard always seemed to maintain the car so well. Anyway, I am glad to help out. I thought that since your photos don't show all parts it would help if buyers knew what else might be needed to install the cooler. :thumbup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow that sucks, Richard always seemed to maintain the car so well. Anyway, I am glad to help out. I thought that since your photos don't show all parts it would help if buyers knew what else might be needed to install the cooler. :thumbup:
Yeah Richard was a lil bumbed about it. I don't think he knew it would give out. As for the cooler i totally should have looked up parts but regardless im gonna swing by the shop to get extra missing parts. Thanks for the help. Hope this troll called Blitz puts up his own thread for oil coolers at rock bottom prices instead of sh!tting on my sale. LoL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts