NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of these wheels?

RAZE R-74(GOLD/GUNMETAL)

I know this has been introduced by another vendor but I'll give you guys more info about the quality of these wheels.

These wheels came from the same manufacturer as these wheels
CLICK ME

Yup very nice high quality wheels.

r-74
17x8 - $148/each
18x7.5 - $174/each

Let me know :rimshot:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Those are really nice, where can I buy those?

Also how much do they weigh?

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jst07 said:
Those are really nice, where can I buy those?

Also how much do they weigh?

You can buy those from me :thumbup:

They usually weigh 2lbs more than their diameter so 17 = 19lbs, 18 = 20lbs

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ah, your selling. How many sets of 17x8s do you have in gunmetal? I won an auction on ebay for some Racing Hart CP-F Tunes, but the seller is being a turd so I dont know if I'll be getting those or not. If not, its between those and Center Line Storms.

Don't hold them back for me if you have another buyer, I'm just pondering them right now.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jst07 said:
Ah, your selling. How many sets of 17x8s do you have in gunmetal? I won an auction on ebay for some Racing Hart CP-F Tunes, but the seller is being a turd so I dont know if I'll be getting those or not. If not, its between those and Center Line Storms.

Don't hold them back for me if you have another buyer, I'm just pondering them right now.
My supplier is just 30mins away so they have ALOT. :gap:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
wow, those are cheap. does anyone have these on their celica now? i'd be interested in the dark bronze in 18". PM'ed you!

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tlminh said:
Can you sell em with tires in a bundle?
shipping to 62269? (I moved from IE to st louis!)
I can but shipping will be VERY expensive. Let me know what rim size, tire brand/size.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
iono if anyone remember but they had this in the vendor thing. but they were a lil more then ur asking price, i believe. they're nice.. iw anted a set..ad still do..but lack of money

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
i really really wanted these when there was a group buy for them. but i decided to wait for some lightweight rims, since i do want looks, but i don't want to loose performance. em to the track or to car shows. i'm looking for 18's lighter than stock so i can wrap them in falkens and take i believe the price was the same, but it was including shipping.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts