NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actualy worked on my own car for a few days, came out like this.

Welded all the seams on the rear suspension.

chromoly strut brace in the JDM TRD style that never had a part# so I figured I would make it.

Every thing before interior went back in.

The roll bar alows the rear seats to be used. Back seat is best for chicks with small skirts fully shaved with no panties who just showred.

The main hoop is bolted to the B pillar with the pipes running back bolting into the frame rail in the rear of the car. I was hopping the rub the pipes strait to the rear struts but needed the seat for the third chick (hope fullt fourth someday). I sacraficed some flex there but will benifit in the stiffnes of me in bed ;)

To stiffen the rear I strippd and welded the seams and fab'd the brace. I always saw that brace design in the TRD japan catalouge but never had a part number only the one that came to america did.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Did you notice any changes in the car after JUST the welding? Or did you do it all at once? Oh, and some pics of these fine ass women would be nice. :chuckles:

Curt

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you do not have anything and install a TRD strut bar with the welding, you will feal a difference. You cant realy just do the welding, you also need to prevent the towers from pushing in. The welding realy helps with eliminating alot of the creaking noise in the rear.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks. alot of work sweat and big time back pains, and small fires. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.