NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats goin on guys! when i got the celica from my brother is had a cheap short ram intake on it so i took it off and got a aem cai. Ive had the aem installed but my car kept bogging so i went to see the post that blue bomber made about that mod. So i tried it out and for some reason it didnt work. Is there anyone that can take pics of there aem cai installed in the car so i can make sure that all the hoses are in the right places? thanks alot guys!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Are you getting a CEL? I would try to double check all the vacuum lines are in securely. Also, if you haven't done so already, reset the ECU and test. I will see if I can post a pic for you of mine tonight when I get home.

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,107 Posts

I don't know how much use this is of to you, as mine is a uk model and we don't have to connect those hoses into the bottom of the intake for that carb emmissions thing you guys have. I have plugged one of mine with a screw and left the other one open. im sure yours must be connected.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.