NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
tried to remove it... had a body shop guy look at it... it's part of the bumper, just not painted/smoothed... i thought it would look cool in carbon fiber...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
when I had my rear bumper re-painted, I just told the shop to repaint right over it...it is a part of the bumper that is not painted, and not removable....you can see a that I repainted it in a few pics here, I think it looks a lot better!

TIM

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
no....its supposed to be black..if urs was painted..then it might have been in a wreck before or something..cuz its not supposed to be painted!

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
I don't think it looks good painted at all. When the shop molded on my RMM rear valence, they painted that part. I had them repaint it satin black.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
When I get my rear bumper repainted (paint scratched to hell :( ), I'm gonna have that area painted black, and have the three spaces on the bottom cut out so I can put grills in to match my front bumper (which also needs to be repainted :eek: ).

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Thanks Avenge2c! :)

why dont u just get the grills from blue bomber. Its not gonna be tht much more noticeable if you cut em out. pluss it will cost a lot, but if money is no object...go for it!

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
no ...something is wrong with yours...really

go look at toyota.com pictures of teh celica..not a single one has the rear painted like yours........trust me...yours has been painted over...not made differently...

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
baNanA_ryCe said:
no ...something is wrong with yours...really

go look at toyota.com pictures of teh celica..not a single one has the rear painted like yours........trust me...yours has been painted over...not made differently...
ok so it must of come with a certain package or something. maybe its an auto gts thing. but my car was brand new from the factory with like 20 miles on it when i bought it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts