NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, a friend of mine is making a rear lip spoiler for the Celica. Here are the pictures of the prototype. Tell me what do you guys think of it? comments and opinions much appreciated. it will be made out of flexible poly urethane.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Its nice, its just a little too steep, and I'm not fond of how it 'rolls'..

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
looks sweet, goes well with your kam kit :drool:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
was it purposely made be a bit longer than the hatch? may look better is the edges lined up, looks good, but maybe it should be like a half inch taller. without increasing the slope of it

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
it looks nice, esp if painted black, it accents your wheels! is your friend goin to produce these? also is the the same guy who was going to make the c-one replica lips?

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
i like it but its too steep

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
natewan31 said:
it looks nice, esp if painted black, it accents your wheels! is your friend goin to produce these? also is the the same guy who was going to make the c-one replica lips?
yes he is. but he jsut wants to know what can he do to improve the look of it. and yes, he is in the process of making 03+ c-one replica lips that will fit the 00-02 front bumpers!

and i agree with everyone, the lip looks a little steep. he will definitely make it angled a bit more, and the top will be trimmed a bit also.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
what would it look like if it was extended and wrapped around while decreasing in height until it reached zero inches tall at the start of the fender?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
oONoGoAutoOo said:
natewan31 said:
yes he is. but he jsut wants to know what can he do to improve the look of it. and yes, he is in the process of making 03+ c-one replica lips that will fit the 00-02 front bumpers!

and i agree with everyone, the lip looks a little steep. he will definitely make it angled a bit more, and the top will be trimmed a bit also.
let us know when those lips are ready!!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
don't forget to angle the back of the lip. then trip the front top part of the lip... it will look good as brashboy's lip spoiler.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looks short to me, I like how the Brashboy goes over the tailights ever so slightly. Other than that, almost exactly like the BB lip. Hopefully it will be cheaper.
dank

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.