NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive read that the rear lower tie bar doesnt really do anything except look nice. anyone else have opinons about this? im guessing it has something to do with the macpherson setup we have on the celica, which already has a stiff bar linking the struts together.

heres an interesting article i found:

http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18676&st=0

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I have the Tannabe front and rear bars but truthfuly I couldn't tell a difference with either of them. Although the pic of the tear out makes me kinda glad I have the rear. The front just gets in the way of bumps. They aren't all that expensive. In fact there is a rear one for sale on this site tight now. Guy has it on ebay for starting bid of 15 bucks.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
back bar does crap, front actually helped in steering feel alot. i have the cusco front bar. i've had it for about 1year now no problem. when i had my progress springs which were pretty low i had no problem with speed bumps. but after time it does tend to get sand blasted from all the crap on the road lol.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Can't feel an improvement with the back underbrace I have from tanabe. The front upper and front lower make a noticeable difference tho. So will the rear three point.

Holy f*ck the boat is rocking now. My chair is rocking back and forth.

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey goofy arse!

i set some empty boxes out today and your uncle sat on one and got stuck inside...

Looked like the box grew legs, arms and a head. hahaha

The best part was that we all walked past him and didnt help him. I just figured your uncle is a weirdo like you so we left him there stuck in the box. The only guy who stopped to take him out was David. hahaha

Dont fall off the boat... your uncle wants to sell your car... :gap:

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Originally posted by A22R-TE
hey goofy arse!

i set some empty boxes out today and your uncle sat on one and got stuck inside...

Looked like the box grew legs, arms and a head. hahaha

The best part was that we all walked past him and didnt help him. I just figured your uncle is a weirdo like you so we left him there stuck in the box. The only guy who stopped to take him out was David. hahaha

Dont fall off the boat... your uncle wants to sell your car... :gap:
LOL. I'll try not to fall off. The water looks deadly cold haha. Tell my uncle he can keep the box but lay off the car. :)

And too bad you're not here dude, I'd love to kick your ass in Initial_D hahahahaha. I biotch slapped this kid today badly. Funny, I had my 500k+ card in my wallet and the kid was starting from scratch, but thought he was gonna kick my ass. I don't think he knew I had a card in the machine, since the machine here only has a reader and doesn't issue new cards... and noone in their right mind would be carrying an Initial_D game card around haha. What a laugh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts