NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my springs installed a few weeks back. About 2 weeks later i start hearing a rattle from the back of my car, i first thought maybe the plastics on the inside of the hatch were loose. Nope.. turned out to be the suspension and it was getting worse. I took the plastics of the trunk and relized the top of my right, rear strut was rattleing. I compared the left and the right strut towers and realized something. My right strut didnt have the washer peice that goes between the 17mm nut / 6mm hex peice and the cushion. I have already tightened the nut once but it eventualy came loose and began rattleing again. Anyone know where I can pick up a replacement for the washer for inexpensive. If I have to go to the dealer how will I explain the part I need if i have no part number.

Thanks,
-Marc

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Go to the dealer. They'll be able to get it for you. They have a complete car diagram. Just show the part your missing from the parts they show you on the monitor. That's what I did for the o-ring gaskets I needed for my fuel injectors.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
are you sure its not a bumpstop??? i know the hotchkis came with these lil black bump things to cushion the springs...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts