NewCelica.org Forum banner

How stupid am i

• Total voters
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Any recommendations for header back performance exhaust system I have DC Sport header just looking for something simple with no welding

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm not completely sure but I believe that PPE makes a header and midpipe combo for the 1zz models, however I'd look into that first, just having your stock header ported will be the next best thing, although you can't really get much out of a 1zz in terms of N/A power unfortunately, even the 2zz is very lacking compared to other motors like the K series Honda engines.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm not completely sure but I believe that PPE makes a header and midpipe combo for the 1zz models, however I'd look into that first, just having your stock header ported will be the next best thing, although you can't really get much out of a 1zz in terms of N/A power unfortunately, even the 2zz is very lacking compared to other motors like the K series Honda engines.
I currently have aftermarket headers I’m just looking for a mid pipe and cat back because I had to cut out my old exhaust the shop that I had install it fucked it up so I need a new one I also have a NOS kit coming as terms of power gain but I’m thinking of doing a swap further down the road and fully building a 2zz

21 - 26 of 26 Posts