NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know where I can go to get a roofmount like this-for my APEXI AVC-R with 2 60mm gauge pods built in?

I called Gt Pro in city of industry and they quoted me $350 for the mount primed and all the gauges and AVC-R rerouted. If anybody knows any other place that has a good reputation and doesnt charge a lot I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
haha i've been meaning to make something exactly like that for a long ass time.. but i dont have a afc or anything. so that didn't work out too well.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Find a place that does a lot of custom marine repair or building. Nobody knows fiberglass better than a boat builder.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
CaRacer22 said:
hows this for fiberglass work?

The finished product is nice but you notice how that guy is wearing a sweatshirt and still looks cold? Fiberglass (most composites really) do NOT set up well when its cold. They should be built indoors in warmer temperatures during the colder months.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
d3fc0n_7 said:
Creative Car Audio & Motor
15421 Carmenita Road
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 623-0777
I can vouch for them... they do EXCELLENT work. Ryan is the man.

Hi Alvin... long time no see/talk! :)

-Dan

·
Registered
190 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
CaRacer22 said:
hows this for fiberglass work?

The finished product is nice but you notice how that guy is wearing a sweatshirt and still looks cold? Fiberglass (most composites really) do NOT set up well when its cold. They should be built indoors in warmer temperatures during the colder months.

oh i thought the resin hardened quicker in the cold!
the pic. was taken on a warm night my little friend has poor circulation due to his condition thats why he has a sweat shirt on

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
CaRacer22 said:
oh i thought the resin hardened quicker in the cold!
the pic. was taken on a warm night my little friend has poor circulation due to his condition thats why he has a sweat shirt on
Fair enough :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts