NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
150 is really good cheap price for the whole car tint...
if u come tint in sf.. i recommend to go the Auto tech. or the one in san burno ave which located in sliver area
do not go to Marh 3... they suxks

·
First Lady of 3p0 Cert.
6,397 Posts
$120 for all 5 windows. + a exterior detail.

I think its called King Tint over in San Bruno. They did the Rx8 and did it quite well. The only issue is that they have a steep driveway so getting in and out may be an issue with you.

-Alex.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
150 is really good cheap price for the whole car tint...
if u come tint in sf.. i recommend to go the Auto tech. or the one in san burno ave which located in sliver area
do not go to Marh 3... they suxks
yea mach3 is expensive but their good and the one in san bruno ave. is good my friend tinted his 300zx over there and it turned out pretty good. Btw sfcelicagts do you work out at 24fitness at ocean ave? cause ive seen this gunmetal celica w/ buddy club kit.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I think its called King Tint over in San Bruno. They did the Rx8 and did it quite well. The only issue is that they have a steep driveway so getting in and out may be an issue with you.

-Alex.
Thanks for the quote Alex. If I can't find the place that charged me $150, I will definitely check out the place in San Bruno.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts

-Alex.
this is a damn good price!! and it comes with exterior detail! I'll drive over there from the south bay. Any pics of their work?

·
Registered
170 Posts

-Alex.
do they have the life warranty?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alex? I thought that was Angela?
You are correct. Drummerg68 is Angela... But did you not figure out that Alex used Angela's screename?

-Alex.

·
Registered
907 Posts
If you're going to do the front windows don't do anything darker then around 50-60%. As you probably know ANY covering on the front windows is illegal, however some officers will only cite around the 50% and darker level. Just FYI!

·
Registered
484 Posts
i got mine done at black light tint in woodland for 90.00$. my buddy owns it

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you're going to do the front windows don't do anything darker then around 50-60%. As you probably know ANY covering on the front windows is illegal, however some officers will only cite around the 50% and darker level. Just FYI!
Wha? I'm confused. So I would get in trouble if I do a 35% tint for the fronts?
Or am I getting this wrong. Generally when people say they have 5% tint in the back, it means that only 5% of light is shining through right?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I paid extra for the fronts but if u just want to do the rear, i paid 90.00$

·
Registered
484 Posts
no problem i'll ask him. btw do u need new rims. my bro in law runs a tire shop in woodland, he can can prob hook u up.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.