NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
BAH! Where's the challenge in that?!? Although I'd want red if it matched the rest of the Celica

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Not that way Eric, it's not going to show up at all. You are going to have to get your hands dirty.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
T3HKMAN said:
Not that way Eric, it's not going to show up at all. You are going to have to get your hands dirty.
you mean he has to clean jake's car to make his AC controls blue? :wtf: :chuckles:

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
He's going to have to cut and splice and trim for Blue A/C.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Basically, the lights under our A/C controls are clear bulbs covered with a rubber green covers (including the light by the cigarette lighter plug).

So, you just exchange the green covers with red ones.

They tried making blue ones, but they said it just doesn't show as well.

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
the blue ones come out looking more white?

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
I dont understand why the blue ones would come out bad....but anyways, I think I could use that blue neon "wire" and just run it behind the cluster.....

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Beast said:
Basically, the lights under our A/C controls are clear bulbs covered with a rubber green covers (including the light by the cigarette lighter plug).

So, you just exchange the green covers with red ones.

They tried making blue ones, but they said it just doesn't show as well.
Hmm... I wonder if you can swap the bulbs for blue LED's? then luminescence wouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
678 Posts
the stock bulbs are kinda yellow/white...so the blue condoms (we tested like 15 different shades) seem to turn out turquoise. i still have the sample in my car, not as green, but it matches the s-afc nicely now. untill we decide the easiest route for blues

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah, the all blue look works for me...*grin*

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Isn't that a purple gas gauge and purple needles? :confused: It does look nice tho. What about the rest of the interior?

·
Registered
678 Posts
hahahahaha....his look blue in person...just that pic they look purple. i just didnt want to say anything for the wrath of haden make come back to kick me in the ass.....

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
I must have to see these in person cause those look just like the purple I think Dooly is selling.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts