NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like everyone is hyped up about the new TPR underpanels and i had a few questions about underpanels in general. I heard that the celica came with these underpanels that covers your engine from debri, water etc. I went running to my celica and found that there was nothing covering the engine :confused: I purchased my celica around a month and a half ago and never noticed it. So my question is, how important is the underpanel? For people who have a CAI, its understandable, but everything in my car is stock except the ehaust. Would it be important for me to get a underpanel? Also, how much do decent underpanels go for? I heard that C-One is good. How much is this item and where could i go to purchace one. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
755 Posts
I thought that said underpants...

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
:moved:

The underpanel is more for aerodynamics than anything. Many cars don't have them (like the RSX), so it's perfectly safe to run without them if you don't have a CAI. OEM ones will cost around $210 and cover the undercarriage and half of the wheel wells (wheel well plastics cover the rest). KOZZ TUNING is selling C-One underpanel, which only covers the undercarriage, for $315 in his group buy:
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145726

1 - 3 of 3 Posts