NewCelica.org Forum banner

Reggie's 2003 GT-S

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  reggie 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

I guess I'll make this my progress / build thread.

A little background:
My older brother (LightningRod, no longer active on here) picked up an 04 GT-S new back in the day. He pretty much got me into cars and I've loved the Celica since then.

I've owned 3 Celica's so far, a 1995 ST (automatic), 2001 GT-S (6 speed), and my current 2003 GT-S with TRD Action Package (6 speed, non-moon roof). I picked up my current Celica sometime in December of 2018.

And this is currently how it sits now (June 2019):

Exterior
TRD Action Package Front Bumper
TRD Action Package Side Skirts
TRD Action Package Rear Valence
TRD Action Package Mechanical Wing
TRD Fender Flares ( coming soon )
STI CS Style Front Lip
OEM Supra Side Markers
OEM HID Headlights with levelers
OEM Rear Plate Garnish (not APR)
Celica 'Dragon' Spark Plug Cover
TRD Oil Filler Cap
TYC Red Taillights
Rays Gramlights 57DR wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport AS3
Project Kics Kyokugen 7-sided Lug Nuts

Interior
Bride Zeta II (TTM-C)
Bride Super Seat Rail T054FO
OEM JBL Audio
OEM Leather Interior
D-MAX Style Checkered Floor Mats
TRD Duracon Shift Knob
TRD Inspired Center Tach Gauge Face ( one-off, coming soon )
HKS Style Shift Boot

Performance
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers
Beatrush Front Strut Tower Bar
TRD 3 Point Rear Strut Tower Bar
Ralco RZ Short Shifter
K&N Short Ram Intake
Magnaflow Axle Back Exhaust w/ extended tip for TRD Valence

The plan is to eventually take this to the track and see how it compares to my FR-S, but I still have a lot more I want to do to the car until then lol.

Thanks for reading! :cheers::cheers:

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nicely done! Congrats!

#9 ·
#3 ·
I like very much black with trd action. I would prefer clear tail lights though.
Excellent.

#8 ·
I am gonna try and update this a little more often; but I have quite a few things coming up for the Celica.

Recently came up on authentic TRD fender flares (also in Carbon Blue Mica which is a plus!). I bought these from the same vendor that I got the OEM Rear Plate garnish from.

Next up, since LEDmod is no longer around, I decided to make my own 1 of 1 TRD center tach gauge face. I wanted to keep this very close to the original JDM TRD clusters that came in Sports-M Celicas to retain that OEM+ look. Here's a little sneak peek for now.

A friend of mine decided to part out his FR-S, and I was able to get first dibs on his authentic Bride Zeta II (TTM-C). I've been wanting to get a single bucket seat for the driver side since I'm not really a fan of the leather in this SoCal heat, and the OEM seats really aren't that supportive. Just need to order the Bride slider / seat rail for this and it'll be ready to install!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.