NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I bought my celica 4 months ago still haven't recieved the state registration yet. When I bought the car the dealer told me the papers were still processing. after 3 mons I requested an update cause my temp expired. Then I was told the cosigner for the car hasn't signed to have the car transfered to the dealersip's name. I'm thinking they were not suppose to sell the car in the first place, or even except it for a trade in.

Should I try to return the celica, or just wait it out.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
RUSH said:
Okay I bought my celica 4 months ago still haven't recieved the state registration yet. When I bought the car the dealer told me the papers were still processing. after 3 mons I requested an update cause my temp expired. Then I was told the cosigner for the car hasn't signed to have the car transfered to the dealersip's name. I'm thinking they were not suppose to sell the car in the first place, or even except it for a trade in.

Should I try to return the celica, or just wait it out.
where did you buy it from?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
RUSH said:
Newcity Nissan.
Just wondering who it was cause I've had a couple people ask me about that.

It is required by law that any dealer selling a vehicle must have
title to the vehicle prior to sale, not that they have to have the actual paper, but it does need to be in the dealerships name and free from any lienholder before it can be sold. So yes technically you can make them take it back, if they give you a hard time just ask them about that law....should be a breeze after that....lol

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks CR-XRS, Nevermind called dealer they said ownership papers come in by next week to the bank then I'll get the registration.
If i don't get my reg in 2 weeks. I'm just going to attempt to return it.
krazeazn said:
Its just a stock 01 spec blue celica GT, No pics till OCT( estimated 50% completion date ).

·
Registered
299 Posts
mileage and how much did you pay if you dont mind asking

·
Registered
307 Posts
HAHAHAHAA dude i brought my celica from new city nissan TOO..they are SCRAMMERS..ahhh i was soo mad after i brought my celica..i paid 16,500 GTS 00 for 63k miles..AND COMES TO FIND OUT I HAD problems with it LATERX ON..

·
Registered
533 Posts
yuki said:
HAHAHAHAA dude i brought my celica from new city nissan TOO..they are SCRAMMERS..ahhh i was soo mad after i brought my celica..i paid 16,500 GTS 00 for 63k miles..AND COMES TO FIND OUT I HAD problems with it LATERX ON..
whoa...16500??? what yr did you buy your celi?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts