NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just take a beer and chill... Nothing you post on NewCelica will change what has to happen. I don't want you to ruin your health

=)

Why don't you move to Canada, its ****ing cold here but we are not an EVIL EMPIRE lol

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
gtman said:
Why don't you move to Canada, its ****ing cold here but we are not an EVIL EMPIRE lol
I might. A country with no terrorism fears, a gov't that isnt war hungry, and no guns everywhere, sounds like heaven :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Re: Re: Relax Chui !!!!

MarkyMark said:

I might. A country with no terrorism fears, a gov't that isnt war hungry, and no guns everywhere, sounds like heaven :D
The "no guns" thing is quite infantile. Didn't you know that since England has officially banned all firearms that London, England is THE MOST VIOLENT WESTERN CITY IN THE WORLD???? :chuckles:

So much for the stupid theory of "guns cause crime".

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
gtman said:
Just take a beer and chill... Nothing you post on NewCelica will change what has to happen. I don't want you to ruin your health

=)

It's cold here in Michigan, too. And, yes, your government has been thoroughly infiltrated by Marxists since 1950. I would call that "evil", but not nearly as far reaching as the present-day US is capable of. So I'll accept your comment, if only colloquially. :)

And it doesn't "have to happen", gtman. It's up to us as a people to determine what happens and what doesn't. At least that's what AMERICA was founded upon. Canada... I dunno. Beautiful wilderness, neat people. Horrible form of gov't. And no "toys" allowed. :mad:

Two out of three aint bad I suppose. :D

·
Registered
997 Posts
Canada has a more guns per capita than the USA.

Wierd but interesting fact which Michael Moore brought up in his documentary, Bowling for Columbine. I confirmed his claims validity, and yes, no bull$hit.

·
Registered
737 Posts
But does canada have more hand guns than the US or is no disticntion made between hunting rifles and shot guns as opposed to pistols?

We have a high gun ownership here yet restrictions on pistols is very tight.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Relax Chui !!!!

Chui said:

The "no guns" thing is quite infantile. Didn't you know that since England has officially banned all firearms that London, England is THE MOST VIOLENT WESTERN CITY IN THE WORLD???? :chuckles:

So much for the stupid theory of "guns cause crime".
[Malcolm McDowell]Oh, my brothers... What se we have a little bit of fun?
I'm feeling quite razdrazz...[/Malcolm McDowell]

(for those of you who don't know, that was an attempt to draw a connection to Clockwork Orange)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was talking about beers and having fun, then a couple post later people are talking about guns and stuff like that...

JUST ****ING RELAX !!!

;)

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Nah, I was merely responding sarcastically to MarkyMark. Chill a bit.

I find it a bit surprising that Canada would have more firearms per capita than the US. In fact I tend to disagree. There are "over 500 million known firearms in the US" according to the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms [who's bringing the chips????]. This is often quoted but I've no way of verifying the numbers. Lets use 270 million as the population of the US. Now one should not assume that there are a whole bunch more that are here that are not accounted for. Maybe as much as 20%? Sounds reasonable to me. So that's easily 600 million of all types; TWO per person. Too bad they are not all Main Battle Rifles... [e.g., Heckler und Koch HK91, Springfield Armory M1A, Fabrique Nationale FAL]

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
sandmangts said:
Here is my arguement for why Canadians need guns. Look at Chui's sig, nuff said? that thing gives me nightmares.
LOL :chuckles:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts