NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North Korean Missile Found In Alaska

A recent report that a long-range missile fired from North Korea turned up in Alaska should make Americans reevaluate committing to a war with Iraq.

Exclusive to American Free Press

By Mike Blair

The Bush administration is ignoring reports from South Korea and Japan that the North Koreans have test-fired a nuclear-capable, intercontinental ballistic missile, which landed in or near the state of Alaska.

The White House has not commented on a report in The Korea Times that the warhead of a

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Believe it or not - it was stated that the missile flew over Japan and was "heading in the direction of Alaska" I recall hearing when it first broke news some time ago. I never stopped to ask, "where'd it land?" The [then considered "extreme" people] were exclaiming that they could reach Alaska. Well, Alaska would also put them somewhere east of CA as well - like over the Rockies... However, I think the big threat is primarily at Japan I think. Any Chinese nationals in here have any input?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.