NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm back :)
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got pulled over a couple weeks ago, for my vinyl overlays on my heads, tails, and sidemarkers and window tint. So I removed the overlays on the headlights (gonna try to get away with leaving my tails and sidemarkers) and added CF eyelids. Here are some pics. The cars VERY dirty...when I wash it, I'll post more!

Eyelids:

With Vinyl Overlays:

Without Vinyl Overlays or Eyelids:

With Eyelids:

·
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
natewan31 said:
sad to see the overlays go...but the eyelids are nice. time for a cf hood!
Yeah...kinda sucked. CF raised hood scoop is next once I get the cash. I really wanna C-One Version 2 hood, but I definitly don't have an extra $1000 or however much it costs, so that's gonna have to wait!

·
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hawaiianboy said:
never mind, I should of read first:)
Anyway it looks good, are they seibon or replicas?
replicas...bought em off a seller on here. have u gotten any crap from cops about ur overlays (I'm from MI too)?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
peeper06 said:
natewan31 said:
sad to see the overlays go...but the eyelids are nice. time for a cf hood!
Yeah...kinda sucked. CF raised hood scoop is next once I get the cash. I really wanna C-One Version 2 hood, but I definitly don't have an extra $1000 or however much it costs, so that's gonna have to wait!
If I was you, I would just go with the other hood since the C-One is a 1x1 twill and the eyelids you have are the 2x2 unless it isn't that big of a deal for you. I was going to get the cf eyelids, but I didn't want them to look like crap with my C-one

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
looks good with new eyelids. In the third pic you can def notice a difference. Cleaned up the front, and the shadow from the eyelid throws a blue hue from your bulbs all inside your headlight...which looks good

·
Registered
733 Posts
peeper06 said:
replicas...bought em off a seller on here. have u gotten any crap from cops about ur overlays (I'm from MI too)?
Not yet. But I dont really drive my celica all that much around. Cops here dont really care about those things in this part of Michigan. I plan to get carbon fiber eylids and put them over my overlays, mainly because I dont want to install the other section of the overlay, it looks like a bitch to install that part and also everyone else said that I should of put that part on first. ohe well, you live and learn right.

·
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MyCelicaYouNV said:
Looks very nice miss peeper!
Thanks for the compliment and thanks for the eyelids. You're a great seller!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.