NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how much it'd cost to repair some dings? i have about 3 or 4 really small dings on the rear 1/4 panel of my mr2! They're really pretty small to be simply popped out! But, in the sun you can see them from a certain angle. So, i was wondering how much a body shop would charge to repair them the right way. Does anybody know?

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
i dont kno, but watever u do, dont buy those ding removers (dingking). first of all, they do not work. it takes over 6 pulls to take out dents and wen it finally comes out, it isn't smooth. sometimes, it looks even worse than it did before because the dent has ripples now. i'm trying to get my money back (i'm not completely satisfied) and they never email me back. they promise 100% money back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied and yet i have not recieved one email from them (reguarding the satisfaction).

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sux... i've seen those before, but my dings are really really small, they're only noticeable when you look at it from a certain angle. so, i'm wondering if a body shop could do it for me for pretty cheap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts