8,659 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
**** their interior looks so much better

·
Registered
236 Posts
Is there a place we can buy the climate control unit to put in our cars? I've been wondering about that...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yeah....uh...thanks. The only thing covered in the threads I found was "contact Toyota of Japan"

I was just wondering if maybe there was another way to get this part...

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Don't know why you couldn't find the answer, but I recommend you talk to one of the following people to get what you want:
Darkstar
JDMstyle

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks...I'll give that a shot.

·
Registered
637 Posts
The only physical differences are on the interior. (right hand drive, digital centre console)

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
got questions feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm left handed. I'm sure it would be kinda wierd to shift with your left at first though...

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Ive driven a few right hand drive cars. I feel its easier. My Left hand and left foot are doing the same action meaning i dont have to use both sides of my brain. Makes things easier.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Oo DaRk StAr oO said:
Ive driven a few right hand drive cars. I feel its easier. My Left hand and left foot are doing the same action meaning i dont have to use both sides of my brain. Makes things easier.

ahhhh this makes perfect sense! I'm acting out the motions and i can see that being easier for sure.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
The only thing you have to get uesd to is using the left arm in the proper motion. The Right hand Drive cars I drove where a Civic Type R, AE86, and an S14.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.