NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey anyone interested in some white 17in primax 618's they are in good condition and the tread is like 95% on them. they are ten spoke. these are really nice rims white with a polished lip. i have to get rid of them they are taking up alot of space in my garage dammit and i dont have a celica anymore due to some drunk driver hitting me. im willing to meet up to sell i have to pay off the rest of my damn loan i owe like a 1000 still. someone shoot me an offer.
p.s. they were just balanced and rotated before i took them off.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea that look pretty sweet on a celica. just in case anyone doesnt know these also fit the 6th gen celicas. i dont know what other cars they fit besides 7 and 6th gen celicas. please someone buy these i need some cash desperately. someone shoot me an offer. i paid 1000 for these with tires and they maybe have 10-15,000 miles on them. thanks
mike

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
give me an offer man. they arent going to be that much shoot me an offer so i have something to work with. something reasonable.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got a c-one spoiler you can look at if you wanna take a look at the rims too it has a small hole in the underside that can easily be fiberglassed cheap. i can let the wing go for like 100.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
come on guys i need to sell these..........i need money really badly for insurance.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea.....500 pick up man
ill even tire shine them for ya.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hell ill even throw in some stock bumper lights and a stock intake for free dammit i got no use for them if you feel like ****ing around with them. like tinting the bumper lights or seomthing.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im feeling generous today 550 and ill give ya the c-one spoiler too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.