NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well about 9 months ago I totalled my car and this is the first time i have visited the site since. It makes me sad to see what everybody has done with their cars and these pictures really make me angry. I will be getting my license back in about three months and unfortunately I will not have enough money to buy a celica. I will be taking over my dad's jeep renegade until I save up enough money. When or if I buy another celica, I will make sure it is a gts manual for I always regretting buying a gt auto. Just wanted to let everybody know how much I miss driving a celica and driving in general too. It sucks not being able to plan future upgrades. Hopefully soon, I will be back in these forums showing off a new celica gts. Anyways, here was the last pic of my car and I hope everyone drives safe!http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=39684&l=e6304f7715&id=1142357290

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was an idiot who decided to drink and drive. I really don't like to bring it up, because I know how much worse things could have been. There was a bit of good that came out of everything though. Since then I have only drank on occassion, I will never set foot in a car again, and I ended up with a college internship at Disney. While I regret what I did and what could ahve happenned, the event has made me stronger and I will never forget it. Next time I get a car I like, I will make sure to take care of it.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
yes, exactly, looks like you really learnt your lesson, wish you the best of luck!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup sucks a lot, but once I get my associates, I'll be able to make some money. And then when I get my bachelor's I will actually be able to deck out whatever car I have. I've forgotten how much I love cars haha. And mito, by the way, I'm going to daytona next week and hopefully I see your car on the strip lol.

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,879 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Good luck w/that. I understand they are teh svck to work for.
I used to work for them 10 years or so ago. My sister still does. It honestly depends on what department you go to work in. You'll basically be charged through the nose for housing you share with a bunch of other people on the program, and not making that much money...but if you're lucky, you'll be in a good department like guest relations. If you're in foods....would you like fries with that?

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,879 Posts
You'll basically be charged through the nose for housing you share with a bunch of other people on the program, and not making that much money
Mirrors what I heard. Most seem to do it because it looks good on a resume.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Trust me I know how that feels. I fell asleep one morning and took out a tele pole 200 yards from my house. Smashed the front of my GT-s up bad. Worst part was I only had liabilty and I was out of 7 grand. But rather than listen to my dad and junk the car I had it towed to our yard. I have been parting it out and saving the money and then last month I found a 00 Gt with a bad engine. I spend the past two weeks working working to swap out the 2zz into the gt and its finally done. Just need to wait to get my title in and its ready to go.

·
Registered
72 Posts
dang dude it sucks what happen to ur car =/
but u know in time u'll get back on track and u'll be driving another celi hahaha
oh and that quote u have really speaked to me hahaha made me feel better about having an auto gts haha :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.