NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the deal? I want to order 2 sets of gauges and LED's for my girlfriend and another friend, but no one returns emails. Does anyone know if they are still in business or what?

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
00CericaRuss (RJ Autoworks' owner) is definitely around somewhere. He hosts NewCelica.org, so if he decided to skip town, so would NC.org. ;) Did you try PMing him? RJ Autoworks is definitely still in business, though. One of my friends just ordered some LEDs from them earlier this week, and already got a shipping confirmation.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dude! I didn't know his screen name. I emailed him several times last week from his web site.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet! THanks

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DisGqBoi said:
i ordered a gauge face/ led set last week and still no shipping comfirmation. email them and no replies.
I've been emailing them to set up my order. Not gonna send the $$$ til I get an answer.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Sorry for the delays everyone. There's been an illness in my family and I haven't had time to deal w/gauges... I should have responded to everyone's emails today, and all orders will be going on by friday.

Russ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts