·
Registered
798 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is a very nice wing I cant get it to upload on here for some reason. Give me your email address if you want pics, thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sent him a money order for a stereo mount and after he cashed it he decided he wanted to keep it.. BUT NEVER SENT ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!!! i have PMed him quite a few times and still no money... when you read this CELICA_OWNS PM me with the instructions on where to send my money!!!!!!! ANd if anyone buys from him with out him sending my money back first your taking a big chance of getting ripped off!!! i will post here on if he rights his wrongs!

·
Registered
306 Posts
double post!!! oops

·
Registered
306 Posts
triple post

i ment to let my point out just not in three post in a row though

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I sent you the money back buddy. I used the piece for my car so I sent back a western union. I am not a con. But if anyone wants it I am leaving sun so I want to ship sat.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
BlackCelicaGTS3 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sent him a money order for a stereo mount and after he cashed it he decided he wanted to keep it.. BUT NEVER SENT ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!!! i have PMed him quite a few times and still no money... when you read this CELICA_OWNS PM me with the instructions on where to send my money!!!!!!! ANd if anyone buys from him with out him sending my money back first your taking a big chance of getting ripped off!!! i will post here on if he rights his wrongs!
I am so glad I did not buy that piece. He seemed a little flakey from the get go. He never replied back to any of my PM's. But in any event, sorry to hear that man. I hate people who rip off other members.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
evil eye said:
I am so glad I did not buy that piece. He seemed a little flakey from the get go. He never replied back to any of my PM's. But in any event, sorry to hear that man. I hate people who rip off other members.
You guys are real funny. I have dealt with a lot of people and this is one retarded guy. All I can say is that you have to believe one of us and if you are so concerned come pick it up. Then you wont have a problem :) IT's rediculous though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts