NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But this time its mine, not a demo. I picked up a used 08 Tundra 5.7 double cab standard cab 4x4 w/ tow pack.

I already got a quote on my new enclosed car hauler already - 6500 lb capacity twin axle 20 ft. with a Vnose.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this bad-boy getting installed?

Nope. No FI on this one - its going to be my shop truck and I want to keep my pistons in one peice. I may pick up a used powertrain at some point and build the bottom end, at which point I would consider a pair of hairdryers.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll take pics with the truck and the new car hauler together once I get the truck washed. (I got a 24 foot enclosed car hauler / race car trailer)

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics - as promised

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the positive feedback. I think this setup will let us offer some nice services that other shops in the area can't or don't offer.

In addition to trackside service, we plan to a offer pickup and/or dropoff for customers in the area that have a non-running car, or that don't have a lot of free time. We also plan to offer free pickup and towing to the shop for customers that blow their cars up at the local drag strip.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts