NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys if we are going to continue to hang and represent at Rockville every now and then, then we should do it in style.

I suggest that we all meet up at a near by shopping center at a specified time preferably early so we can all park together and then roll to the Starbucks area in force.

10 or more Celicas ( and other cars) back to back would be smooth and serve notice about DCM7THGEN being one of the premier clubs in the area.

Feel free to add any other suggestions, please. :D

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
we need to come earlier then

since it gets filled rather quick in order for us to have a whole row

plus we need ideas of a wall to prevent our cars from getting hit by carts:D

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
if we all go together then we need to get there earlier enough to park on the perimeter of the park lot......that way no one can park behind us or maybe even beside us if we have enough people

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
we should try to get there early enough to grab the row infront of the Sports Authority...this way we would be facing pretty much everyone.

edit: but you can count me out for a few weeks...some top secret things going on right now:chuckles:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
fridays are bad for me since I have to work the next day...

Saturdays are much better.

Wil, good idea. Maybe we can all grab dinner somewhere (thinking fast food or something) and then roll down there. A sit down restaurant would be too much time/hassle.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
its suppose to be sunny and like 64 degrees.......tho that can change

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.