NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks blue but let me ask another question: the web says that it is for 00-01 celicas so for 03 or newer what will be the best choice besides trd and tpr ? the main reason i asked rmm cuz it does not have a big tip , looks nice and does not sound loud , thanks

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
The RMM will fit any Celica just fine, no matter the year. Not sure how well any of them do on a GT, since there haven't really been any dynos of them, but none of those exhausts you mentioned have a big tip. I think the TRD has the biggest at 4" (TPR will be 3.5"), but that's still far from a melon launcher. ;) Also, none of those exhausts are loud. On a GT-S, they are all actually about the same when it comes to loudness. On the GT-S, though, the TPR makes the best power out of the three by far, but not much is known about any of them on a GT. The only known advantage is that TPR is almost $100 less than RMM ($50 less than TRD), and weighs close to 20% less than either.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
i say go with TPR...it doesn't have a big tip...and its just as loud s TRD which isn't loud at all...its juts deep

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts