NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting a GB going for slotted Rotora rotors. The normal price will be discounted $5-$15 per pair. This is for GT and GTS.
Normal prices sold in pairs:
GT front $111.19
GTS front $126.71
GTS rear $98.99
The rotors and pricing can be seen here also
motorgroove.com

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just gauging interest in this now. Is that a yes to try a group buy? I will need a minimum of 10 people in on this for a discount.

·
Registered
806 Posts
any difference between these rotors and the big brake kit by Rotora. if you buy the rotors...can you later buy the pistons to turn it into a big brake kit? info please

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys hephaestus contacted me about this group buy, if you have any question feel free to post here and i'll answer through this board, other wise you can e-mail direct for all group buy related questions.

I'm going to need 10 sets of rotors sold for this group buy to work, it an be any combination of front/rear, GT/GTS, it can even be all one person as long as it's 10 sets or more.

I will be offering the following prices on the rotors.

GT Fronts - $100
GTS Fronts - $115
GTS Rears - $90

All rotors are sold in pairs and all rotors are slotted.

You can check shipping prices by clicking on the links above and then entering your zipcode.

thanks

mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
tranmk - no these are not the same rotors used in the Rotora Big Brake Kits, these are factory replacement rotors inteded to work with the factory calipers. The Rotora BBK's have a much larger rotor and a 4 piston caliper. If you ever decided to upgrade to a BBK you would NOT use these rotors but a BBK specific rotor.

These rotors combined with a quality brake pad like the Axxis Ultimates we carry on our website offer a great improvment over the stock braking system.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm been rather busy with work and couldn't get back to Mike. Sorry it took me so long. I'm going through with the GB as soon as I get everything straight with Mike including the GT (2000) rotors and everything else including payment options. That's why I posted here in the first place to see if there was some interest. I see that there is so I will personally post in the GB after I make sure it's all good for GT and GTS owners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts