NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunetly, so many people dont give a **** about other peoples new cars. I have more door dings than I can count. But this one is new.

Left my appartment on university blvd on my way to walmart on 426 about 2 miles north of me at about 1 or 2 am on March 5th. no other cars were around me, in the center lane, when i heard a sound like someone through a brick at my car. i looked over real quick and didnt see anyone. When i got to walmart i saw a dent in the side of my car which was a tiny cirlce. It was about 8" below my mirror so it prolly wasnt a door ding. I thought it was odd since i didnt think my tire could through a rock into the side of my car and make an impact like that. Well this weekend i was talking to my dad about it and we took a closer look and we realized that it looks like a 22 cal bullet. LOL

·
Registered
291 Posts
doesn't that make you wonder if someone was trying to shoot you? Prolly some dumb kid trying to go DC Sniper style with his new 22 he got for his 16th birthday.

****, im supposed to be writing a research paper right now. 15+ pages, due today at 7pm. and im just starting the research. doh!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
have fun with that paper....that is some scary shyt if you did get shot at...some little punk kid threw a penny at my car once

·
Registered
503 Posts
holly crap man, I've got a friend who's a ballistic forensics (<--Like I really know how to spell that) expert. She'd be able to tell you what it is. All day she just fires guns into water barrels and studies their effects. You sure it was a 22 cal direct hit, not a richochet? Nothing went through? Is there any casing or foreign metals embeded within the side of the car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts