NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Melbourne right now and me and a few girls are going up to Roxy. Is it a good club??? Any one know what the cover charge is?
-SabrinA-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,735 Posts
Roxy is a meat market for mid-life crisis people. But other than that, it's pretty cool. Little too trendy if you asked me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,526 Posts
umm...i don't think its that ghetto 1st of all...depending on the night it can be meat market or it can be fun...obviously i've never gone on a teen night but...

mondays...fight night - hella fun esp. one of your girls is in the ring
tuesdays..college night - kinda meat market but my best friend and i tear up the floor likes its all good...i think this is 18+
fridays...grown folk night - hip hop/r&b..another good night to tear it up +21
the last or first friday i believe is teen night...

its a decent club for decent eye candy and good dancing fun...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,788 Posts
Last 2 times i went to ROXY on tues night it was a HUGE meat fest . But i had one of the finest chicks in there by the end of the night (not kidding) . Shure enough 2nd time same thing ... and had the rare pic of a beutifull girl in there too.

BTW a club is not the place to meet chics .. 1st chick was FINE but messed in the head ... now i know why she was single.

I perfer Chillers .... hey Luna .. maybe me and you can meet at chillers?! Drinks on me:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
roxy's is fun........tuesday night is college night......i was there saturday night.......its strict dress code........its owned by JC from nsync..............................ohh and if you guys are ever in south florida......just let me know ill get you some vips for the hot spot of the night
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
i always offer you and you are always like "ohh i don't go out during those days"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,526 Posts
BRAK said:
Last 2 times i went to ROXY on tues night it was a HUGE meat fest . But i had one of the finest chicks in there by the end of the night (not kidding) . Shure enough 2nd time same thing ... and had the rare pic of a beutifull girl in there too.

BTW a club is not the place to meet chics .. 1st chick was FINE but messed in the head ... now i know why she was single.

I perfer Chillers .... hey Luna .. maybe me and you can meet at chillers?! Drinks on me:cool:
well isn't someone banking in da babe department - way to go Nick! :thumbup:

i've been to chillers, and its a good place for eye candy and i love anywhere you can drink outside...that's why i sometimes go to Sky 60 :) maybe we can meet...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,788 Posts
Sky 60? Never heard of it ... but im still new here, so i dont know allot of places.

Luna, we can meet anytime you want to go out. Just tell me and ill be there:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,526 Posts
BRAK said:
Sky 60? Never heard of it ... but im still new here, so i dont know allot of places.

Luna, we can meet anytime you want to go out. Just tell me and ill be there:D
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
.

I went tuesday night. It was okay It was really packed their was no room to dance, but they close really early it seemed like I was only there for an hour
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
looks like its made out of cardboard and xmas lights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Re: .

Lucky7 said:
I went tuesday night. It was okay It was really packed their was no room to dance, but they close really early it seemed like I was only there for an hour
1st of all - u dont kno how 2 dance
2nd of all - dont talk sh!t about my gf
3rd of all - she aint chubby maybe u think that cuz ur anorexic
4th of all - i though u sed the comments were gonna stop but as i can c, they r not
5th of all - hurry the fu<k up and move back 2 Canada
:wave: :wiggle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
.

1st of all you have never seen me dance so don't even try and say that I can't and I will say whatever I please about who ever I want to I am not anorexic maybe you need to look of up the definition and for your information I said I was moving so you would stop calling me and maybe if you would like comments to stop don't write to my posts
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top