NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the ones that are on each side of the hood about midway down each side. Are they necessary on the stock hood? Reason im asking is that im taking off my CF hood and putting the stock one back on. Well when we took off the stock to put on the CF we took those rubber pieces off to put on the CF but then realized we didnt need them. Well when we tried to put them back on the stock hood it was difficult and we ended up tearing them up so im wondering if i need to go to Toyota and get 2 more.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think yes. You need them, cause it is like shock absorber between the hood and chassis.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
I think yes. You need them, cause it is like shock absorber between the hood and chassis.
Sorry to get off topic but what wheels do you have on your car? They look great.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah so i went ahead and ordered some from Toyota. I really dont want to put the stock hood back on but the CF hood looks like sh!t. If i can afford to in a couple of months i might get it painted silver. We'll see i guess.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone know how many there are supposed to be? I thought there were only two. About the middles of each side. Are there supposed to be 2 more near the front of the hood too? I thought we only took off 2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.