NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
FananaNanaFoFenny
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in my car this evening and I noticed a ticking sound. So I narrowed it down to the a/c, then narrowed it down further to the fan or something, since it still ticked when I turned the a/c off. :(

Help.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
SunshineJenn03 said:
I got in my car this evening and I noticed a ticking sound. So I narrowed it down to the a/c, then narrowed it down further to the fan or something, since it still ticked when I turned the a/c off. :(

Help.
Its going to blow up ;) j/k

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Yeah my car makes an odd noise too. It makes this whirring noise when I get on the gas. Then if I take my foot off the gas it makes another weird noise like air is wooshing by. Can anyone help diagnose the problem??? :gap: :gap: :gap:

I expect Scottie Doober to reply seriously

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
SunshineJenn03 said:
BrianGTS said:
its a celica. They have about 18 months of use before something breaks. You are overdue.
Only if you hotrod it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAA.....I don't think I've heard anyone say that since the 60's. :chuckles:

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
kaioshin said:
You're an idiot. :gap:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
MicaCeli said:
SunshineJenn03 said:
BrianGTS said:
its a celica. They have about 18 months of use before something breaks. You are overdue.
Only if you hotrod it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAA.....I don't think I've heard anyone say that since the 60's. :chuckles:
Appearently Slava is teh old. He's was around during the 60's.

party2go said:
kaioshin said:
You're an idiot. :gap:
:chuckles:

·
FananaNanaFoFenny
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MicaCeli said:
SunshineJenn03 said:
BrianGTS said:
Only if you hotrod it.
I can't think of a better term for it. But it's true. Everyone I've noticed who have had problems have modded, raced, or just plain driven it very hard.

·
Registered
747 Posts
kaioshin said:
Yeah my car makes an odd noise too. It makes this whirring noise when I get on the gas. Then if I take my foot off the gas it makes another weird noise like air is wooshing by. Can anyone help diagnose the problem??? :gap: :gap: :gap:

The whirring noise is just gas being sucked up by the gallon and the air wooshing is the the car gasping for more...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts