NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting an rx8 untill i was looking up the sti, and evo8. what do u guys think of this 3 cars, and which one would u pick and why.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
RX-8 for styling and a sweet interior (the red leather with the pop up navigation system is sick). You can drop the car, put some rims on it, and have a nice, comfortable grand tourer that looks great, or you can turbocharge the **** out of it and make huge power (19 psi on an RX-8 in puerto rico). It will handle awesome no matter what.

Evo for all out performance if you don't mind looking like a rally car 24/7.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
no option for a 350z, g35 or s2k?

·
Registered
936 Posts
marc said:
RX-8 for styling and a sweet interior (the red leather with the pop up navigation system is sick). You can drop the car, put some rims on it, and have a nice, comfortable grand tourer that looks great, or you can turbocharge the **** out of it and make huge power (19 psi on an RX-8 in puerto rico). It will handle awesome no matter what.

Evo for all out performance if you don't mind looking like a rally car 24/7.
^^ I kinda figured you'd say RX8 :chuckles:
It's kinda obvious what I'm gonna pick (look at the sig). STI powerful ,strong aftermaket, AWD, and handles well. Thats my pick for sure.

Tho there is the Legacy also and newest model is gonna be released is pure SEX! :drool: You should consider it. Looks alot better than a STI but is less powerful tho(the current gen is but newest one is gonna be STI spec :drool: ). :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
wtf, there is somthing wrong with you. why would you want your kid in any of those cars with you, what you should be thinking about is your priorities(sp), get somthing safe, with lots of airbags, new accord,new camry or somthing of that matter. if you want somthing with power dont bring your kid along, and therfor you dont need a 4door(becuase you have a baby on the way). get a car for you, then get a family car.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
look asswhipe when the hell did i say i was going to go racing with the baby on the back, u want a camry go get it your self, there is nothing wrong with any of these cars if u are a cautious (sp?) driver, and worse accidents can happen with any kind of car u have, thanks for your useless comment. :fawk:

ImSoNastie said:
wtf, there is somthing wrong with you. why would you want your kid in any of those cars with you, what you should be thinking about is your priorities(sp), get somthing safe, with lots of airbags, new accord,new camry or somthing of that matter. if you want somthing with power dont bring your kid along, and therfor you dont need a 4door(becuase you have a baby on the way). get a car for you, then get a family car.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
when i have kids, i will get a safe car, FOR THEM. and ill have my project car too, FOR ME. a 300hp jerky tin box isnt practical to have with babies.the ride isnt pleasent for passengers, better secure their heads too.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
thats like me telling him to get a supra tt becuase toyota makes the safest cars around, or an nsx cus honda makes the safest cars too. you said "suby" not the wrx, let alone the sti. its not a good ride for a baby. and its VERY jerky.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Maybe instead of flaming the guy, you actually try give some sound advice on the choices he's laid out. Subaru WRX is rated one of the safest vechicles around with that being said I'm sure Subaru invested time and money in making their other cars almost as safe or the equivalent to the WRX. Have you seen any Subi's at the bottom of safety ratings? Besides safety only really depends on the driver and other people on the road. I'm not disagreeing with you on the jerky ride of some the cars he's deciding on but its what he wants. So just suggest a different car if you dont like his choices and do it without flaming him. :thumbup:

·
15,579 Posts
I like the idea of the Legacy GT

its a real sleeper. sleek looking, and can make great power as well as handle respectably.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys for your opinions, i been thinking alot and i am leading more to the evo, or evo9, and rx8, but the STI still in mind :D, the reason i like those 2 its becase here in my area all u see its srt-4, and STI, and ofcourse hondas. evo and the rx8 are rare here i don't want a car that every one has.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^ That is also true, my wife actualy likes that car alot, not my style tho but for her its that one or the scion xa :D hey what can i say :D . my car is turbo so i don't think i can go back N/A even tho i do like the rx8 :D

·
15,579 Posts
ImSoNastie said:
that new mazda cx7 is kinda cool, know anything about that marc?
yeah

its a lifted mazda6 with the 2.3L direct injection turbo from the mazdaspeed6 - direct injection is sick - high compression ratio, no lag whatsoever, tons and tons of power everywhere.

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
i think the Mazda Miata is great car to have, too. its not exactly powerful as of those you listed, but its a cool little car to drive.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts