Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!!

New SUPER AFC-II

Air Flow Setting choose 12point
Air Flow Engine RPM every 200rpm
Drive Voltage Circuit Safety more stable
Display Monitor Adjustment setting up display (air flow/pressure)
Display Color Blue Standard model:Blue
Limited Edtion:White
Other Functions -Knocking Monitor
-Digital Display
-Setting Memory function
-Warning function
-Password
-Lock function

The feature I like most is the Knocking monitor and the airflow RPM every 200rpm...

Any good comments??? HAs anyone already purchased it???

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
It works at WOT after resetting ECU after every run.
Reason is ECU will readjust all setting back to stock settings.
But thats alot of hassle....

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my cars does work, I have a Corolla T Sport...

I WANT TO KNOW COMMENTS ABOUT THE PRODUCT...

Thank you...

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
please refer to a thread on this forum that talks about this, it has detailed explaination as to why this does not work atleast for the Celica.
This newer one does not solve the problem we have with the first version (again check criteria it must meet in that thread) so it will again not work on Celica.
Trust me it may look like it works in first or 2nd dyno... If you drive it awhile and dyno again without resetting the ECU you will see the air/fuel mixture is back to the stock settings.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Dont have a Celica, GOT IT???

I have a corolla T SPORT that has the same 2zzge engine... all my friends have it... and it works in my car...
NOW WHAT IM ASKING FOR is if People consider the new one a good product!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
since it does not work on our cars what kind of answer do you think we will give? Ofcourse we are going to say no simply because it does not work in our cars if it is good then it should allow more loads to adjust not just only rpm on high load and rpm on low load, this question you should let your Corolla board answer for you and not here because you will not get an answer you like.
A better piggy back would be Split Second FTC1-E which has 50+ load to adjust, just that it does not have those flashy lights which is the only thing S-AFC is good for when it is installed in Celica.

Simple answer NO! its no good because it does not work on celica.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THe new S-AFC also does 50+ increases...

Corolla T Sport board??? theres no board for my car ...

The other similar cars to mine are the MAtrix XRS and the Celica Gt-s

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but none of the MR2 Spyder owners have had any problems...unless you're trying to use them on 500+cc injectors.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Jersey Jay had S-AFC and his injectors is below 500cc and it did not work on his GT-S the ECU keep readjusting the settings entered. So yes we are sure it does not work for Celicas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts