NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I could not find any info on how to install a S2000 Antenna can any on give me and info on how to install it.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by cjaycrazy
Hey I could not find any info on how to install a S2000 Antenna can any on give me and info on how to install it.
ummmm.... unscrew stock. Screw in new one.

I hope I wasnt too technical for you? Should I break it down?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
screw the stock one off, then screw in the S2K antenna....simple as that. Either do a search next time or you can always ask in the newbie section

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
Well, make sure you dont get the JDM S2000 antenna. Its a thread short or something like that, so i wont scew in. So... who wants my slightly battered JDM S2000 antenna?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
maybe he has a electric antenna which doesn't just screw on. I had to customize mine to fit because i had a electric antenna you could just go to a auto store and buy a universal antenna just make sure the s2k antenna fits on the universal .

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Put a wrench on it and unscrew the stock one. It's on there pretty good so lean into it a bit but be careful. Don't slip and scratch your car. Here's a pic.

·
Registered
340 Posts
unscrew the old screw in the new

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
trdnerd said:
maybe he has a electric antenna which doesn't just screw on. I had to customize mine to fit because i had a electric antenna you could just go to a auto store and buy a universal antenna just make sure the s2k antenna fits on the universal .

dude! celicas dont have electric antennas!

·
Registered
600 Posts
If ever there was a need to sticky a thread...
:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
ok here are the tools:

Torque Wrench
Micrometer
Oversized Tachometer
JDM threadlock grease

Here are the instructions:

DO A SEARCH INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A TOTAL @SS!!!1!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts