NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys and girls i was thinking about setting something small up for all of us in sac. i know there is a hooters meet coming up but thats a bit of a drive for all of us to just to go down to see everyone, eat and come home (its down twords san jose if u guys didnt know). so i was thinking we would set one up at the hooters down off Truxel. nothin big just all of us go down grab some food and maby do a little photo shoot thing. its all up in the air right now so if anyone wants to leave me any sugestions i will take them all and we can set everything in stone then. so let me know what u all think and we will try to make it in the next week or so.

·
Super Moderator
52,056 Posts
saccelica916 said:
so i was thinking we would set one up at the Hooters down off Truxel. nothin big just all of us go down grab some food and maby do a little photo shoot thing. its all up in the air right now so if anyone wants to leave me any sugestions i will take them all and we can set everything in stone then. so let me know what u all think and we will try to make it in the next week or so.
Just put me down as a "maybe." What day and time? I'm less than 10 minutes away from that Hooters. Only if that new Tap-X was open down the street...ah well.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Motor said:
Just put me down as a "maybe." What day and time? I'm less than 10 minutes away from that Hooters. Only if that new Tap-X was open down the street...ah well.

same.

im about 5 min or so from that one aswell.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright let do it saturday august 12th. that cool with everyone? what time do u think would be good for us to be able to eat and still go take some pics?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
saccelica916 said:
alright let do it saturday august 12th. that cool with everyone? what time do u think would be good for us to be able to eat and still go take some pics?

hmm i think i may have somthing going on that weekend, so a definite maybe

·
Super Moderator
52,056 Posts
saccelica916 said:
Aug.12, I don't know, I might be doing something that weekend. Maybe 19th? Let's just throw dates and times around till we get a general consensus.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright lets go the 19th if that better for all of us. that work for u alex? and do u guys want to do a mid-day lunch thing or a dinner thing?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
the weekend of the 18th is the Monterey Historic Races, ill be there with the alltrac. so thats a negative for me.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok well i guess we have to go with the 12th then. im not going to make the meet for sure untill i know that at least a few people are going to be able to make it. if anyone else has any ideas leave some messages so we can work this out.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'm a maybe for lunch, I get off work at 9:00 that morning.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Kalizo said:
If I set up a Sac meet going up to Grass Valley and back, who would go? I'm thinking meet up at Adren Mall or something, head up I-80 to hwy 49, grab some In-N-Out, take 49 to grass valley. On the return we'd take hwy 174 (love that drive!) to colfax and jump back on I-80 from there. Any takers, I'm also open to suggestions on the start/stops/route.

Also while up in GV, I know a really great shooting range if anyone's interested.

Kevin
Some Saturday in August/September?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok we will probibly go with the 12th if alex or motor say they can make it. and if we can get a few more people. and also kevin would you be able to do a dinner or only a lunch?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts