NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wazup guys, it's Ivan from Speed N Stylez offering you guys a special package on NRG Short Hub, NRG Quick Release, and NRG steering wheel. I will also be offering a LOCK for the quick release for an additional cost. These are used for to prevent auto theft, you will take your sterring wheel with you when you are out of car.

Asking Price:

$275 for NRG Short Hub ( 1 inch tall), 2nd Gen NRG quick release (colors, RED, Titanium, Blue, Silver, Black on Black, *For Carbon Fiber add $20 more*), And NRG Steering wheel in Leather or Suede(both come with red stitching. *** TRD horn button is optional for $10 more***

Lock is $75 more.(will post pics soon)

To order contact Ivan:

[email protected]
www.speednstylez.com
(909)595-4798

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are really easy to install and can be done with the minimal amount of tools. This only took 30-45 min for everything.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Will it still be $10 shipped? Is there a reason why the horn button looks hazy in the pictures? Do you have a better picture of it? I am also very interested in the Lock. I was told by NRG that it will not fit with our cars (celica). Can you please post pics and confirm this? I am very interested in both items. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the short hub firts 86-03 and the horn looks blurry because it still has the plastic over it(that protects the horn from scratching.

here are pics of the lock

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
sounds good....what I mean is will the lock fit the GTS hub? Because NRG told me that it won't. Cause if it fits I'll take one along with the horn button.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
so this would fit a 1988 celica?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am interested but what about the Cruise control stuff?? can that be relocated anywhere?

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
yeah this is what kept me from buying another similar set in the past.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
oops, it didnt look like it was going thru the first time.

sorry!

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well in order to use the NRG lock you have to use the quickrelease. Thats what the lock is for. The lock does not lock your hub. As for the Cruise Control, I think the it's on a knob like the blinkers right? So when you put a hub or after market you dont even touch the the knobs at all.

Hope that helps guys. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guy, but I have been really bussy .

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
^ Actually the Cruise contorl knob is on the steering wheel itself, not sure how to go around this for those who want to use this steering wheel setup along with keeping the cruise control knob.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
TRD-CELICA-GT02 said:
^ Actually the Cruise contorl knob is on the steering wheel itself, not sure how to go around this for those who want to use this steering wheel setup along with keeping the cruise control knob.
yes bye bye cruise control when you take off the steering wheel. Unless you find a way to relocate it and still be useful. I have momo steering wheel w/ NRG qr, w momo hub.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
is there not another option without going JDM for the cruise control to stay?

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I have learned that when you really want something you will try to make it work no matter what. So if you guys want the cruise contol so bad and the quickrelease you guys can think of something to be able to use both.(maybe mount it ontop of the hub or something). But then again if your Cruise control is so important maybe you shouldn't modify it.

just my 2cents

·
Registered
654 Posts
02VaderCelica said:
who uses cruise control dam it!!!
not me

how is the quality on hte ssteering wheel?because it looks like the leather will start tearing overtime> where its not sewn , in the center.

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The quality of the leathe is actually pretty good. For the price I think it's really worth it. In person these items look alot nicer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts