·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here's a list of what i have
  • all prices are *shipped* unless mentioned otherwise
  • parts were taken off/relate-to a GTS 6spd
  • *NEW* implies NEVER installed
  • pix posted after the list (will update)
  • no trades
  • all filters will be cleaned before shipping, but no cleaning kit supplied.
  • names in green are offers/dibs/interest in the order they were received.
  • shipping service: USPS + confirmation unless requested otherwise (buyer pays $hipping difference)
  • items sold first come, first served, unless best offer
aem gen1 cai - silver ($100)
-- pipe has been wrapped in insulation & foil tape since day 1. looks new. sold with or without insulation.
-- people have asked what the difference between gen1 and gen2 is. this is what i know from reading the threads & also
-- calling aem & talking to the "engineer" who desinged the thing. the power difference is said to be little, but they
-- haven't released a dyno yet. gen2 fits both automatic & manual trannies / gen1 you had to specify. moved MAF location
-- to address possible CEL problems. and lastly if i'm not mistaken gen2 allows installation of the anti-hydrolock valve.
headunit - JVC KD-SH707 ($165) ($150 local pickup)
-- MP3 player - aux in - product info
HID - XD 4300K ($315) ($300 local pickup)
-- installed for a year. used for 4 months (i didn't drive around much for 8 months - unemployment)
-- these come with pre-drilled spacer adapter. 100% plug & play
oil gauge (autometer phantom 2-1/16") + sender & adapter ($30)
-- adapter is stainless steel. it cost me $12 alone. it hasn't shown any sign of wear.
injen shortram - polished ($55) [-pending-]
hypermotive gen1 2pt rear strut *NEW* - black ($100)
TRD shift knob ($15)
-- the threads seem to be faulty. you'll need to use adhesive.
karl's [canadian] grill *NEW* ($25)
-- front lower. MAY have upper. haven't opened the package. i forget if i ordered the upper.
mtec H7 [low beam] bulbs *NEW* ($30)
trd rear brake pads (4) - part#00602-04492-015 *NEW* ($35)
-- part# on the box is for front pads
stickers/emblems:
..TRD plastic ($8)
..GTS ($8)
..toyota ($4)
..TRD sportivo ($4)
..CELICA rear vinyl fill-in - black ($10)
PFC *NEW* ($900)
PFC commander *NEW* ($200)
10 toyota 90915-yzz1a (GTS) oil filters + washers *NEW* ($50) ($45 local pickup)
-- these are made in USA but looking inside they look similar to the JDM design
-- from their pictures i've seen that were cut open. they usualy sell about $6-$7
-- it makes sense to sell them in a batch

--[ EDIT ]------
WED 15 SEP 04: i accept PayPal, personal checks (delay until cleared), or money order
WED 15 SEP 04: Paypal account: [email protected] -- it is a personal account, so credit card payments will not be accepted
FRI 10 DEC 04: pix are down until comcast fixes my account. list updated.
---

·
Registered
480 Posts
Dibs on the Oil gauge w/sender and adapter. PM me with your address, money order will be sent the same day.. Is this hard to install? Thanks and ill talk to ya soon bro.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Interested in the kumo base shifter bushings, K&N filter (does it come with the cleaning kit?), and the grounding kit (instructions?)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
ill take the Ground kit!! u take paypal?
Also is the total car being parted out because its totaled or something? If so id like to but the speed sensor, if your didnt have ABS and is 6 spd!

·
Registered
276 Posts
can you send me a pic of the injen short ram... pls send to

[email protected]

also it that complete or missing stuff??? thanks

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a few people asked about the aem gen1 & more pix. i've edited the original message accordingly.

i also would like to avoid doing a sales pitch, so please do your research before making a decision.
Originally posted by TRD StreetRacing
when did you get a PFC kia??
arrived last thursday (9th), opened the package whenever the pix were taken.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Originally posted by soceur
ill take the Ground kit!! u take paypal?
Also is the total car being parted out because its totaled or something? If so id like to but the speed sensor, if your didnt have ABS and is 6 spd!
Im pretty sure the car was sold. Thats a nice TRD shift knob, I thought you might have had the other round looking one that I've seen on ebay.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
updated trd knob pix. as i've mentioned in PMs, this item has not been used. it was purchased new. the aluminum does look dull. it is how i received it. you may be able to polish it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts