NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Garage Clearance Sale…

Right now, I am just posting these parts up for reasonable offers. SoCal peeps get first priority especially if picking up the large parts. Shipping will be additional. If I get serious interest on shipping the hood, bumper, wheels etc., I will get an estimate to your area.

Please PM me with all offers and zip codes. You can also post here, but I might not check this post more than once a day.

*UPDATED*

Items Currently Available...

5 Items Still Available...

Upper console $28.
Column light switch $12.
Hatch panel $20.
3rd tail light $42.
rear wiper $20.

All prices are + shipping to your location.

Console Pieces (OEM)
We all know exactly what these are and where they go. Basic used 03+ upper with box, and 00-02 shift surround. The upper door has some minor scratches and a little DS tape on it, but would be perfect for paint with a little sanding. The shift surround is pretty clean.

Column Light Switch (OEM)
Basic OEM stalk-type light switch control without fogs. It is in fully functional and clean condition.

Hatch Interior Plastic Panel (OEM)
This is a basic 00-02 grey hatch panel that is in very good condition with only very minor scuffs. It comes with the separate handle.

Rear Wiper & Motor Assembly (OEM)
This is a wiper arm, wiper blade and motor assembly from an ‘01’ Celica. The blade is a PIAA super silicone and is in good condition. All is functional as far as I know.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
damn thats a sexy hood. you have pm

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice hood is that hood the same as the zyclone? an price shipped to 33761 please
No, it is different than the zyclone. PM me an offer.

Did I miss the prices or is everything obo?
All best offers for now.

Hows the light output? Size of the bulb and you mentioned projectors so no problems with hids in them right?
These have roughly the same output as the OEM housings. Same bulb sizes too. No prob with HID kits in them either, many people do this.

how much for the Interior Strut Brace Bar?
Willing to sell this one pretty cheap. PM me your offer.

how much for the head lights?
Like I said, PM me with an offer. I am willing to make a fair deal.

How much for the smexy hood? I can pick up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes you can pick up! PM me with your offer. I am willing to cut a good deal. Like I said SoCal gets first shot at the big items especially.

·
Executive
162 Posts
ygpm'd

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump for a cool guy !!! this guy is legit and is kore972's little brother
Thanks mrluilou :love: I appreciate the comment. However, I am actually more like kore's BIG brother (the Albino version) :D

1 - 20 of 143 Posts