NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is posted from another forum i'm on. And i will be there, so come on out.

DATE IS SUNDAY APRIL 10TH 2011!!!!!

Well lets try to kick off the season with a fresh meet..... WE just want to start off the season with a BIG GET TOGETHER.... All we ask of everyone is to just obey the rules and be courteous.
ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!
Where: SANDY HOOK!!!!58 Magruder road, Fort Hancock NJ, 07732
When:SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH, 2011 12:00 NOON!!!
***What: Come hangout, well do a photoshoot and check out the old forts again..etc
What we dont want is STUPIDITY!!!!!! that means no racing through the parkin lots revving engines, burnouts , loud music... THERE WILL BE OTHER PEOPLE THERE WITH THERE FAMILYS.... WE ALL PLAN ON HAVING A GOOD TIME..
lets keep this going guys, you got 3 months to take off work and save the date!! No excuses, come out and have a good time and cook with ur buddies. Lets get as many as we can the more the better.
TY WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GET US PICS FROM WHERE YOU GET ON THE HOOK ALL THE WAY TO OUR MEETING SPOT...THANKS TY

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i went there last year with another celica. so many damn hondas were there. And it was a bit confusing to find the lot. Took us like 15 minutes to find it once we got in sandy hook lol.

I'll deff go again

·
Banned
920 Posts
You said any cars welcome...right? If I do show up, I will prob bring some friends along...nother celica, a Tc, an Si, and an S2000...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i went there last year with another celica. so many damn hondas were there. And it was a bit confusing to find the lot. Took us like 15 minutes to find it once we got in sandy hook lol.

I'll deff go again
I thought i saw a red and a silver celica there. Guess the red celi was yours. But was only passing through on my way home and didn't stop.

Good go again, afew of use are coming from another forum also. If you get lost text me,lol. i'm bringing my cooler. Since it's a fed park you can have beer there.

You said any cars welcome...right? If I do show up, I will prob bring some friends along...nother celica, a Tc, an Si, and an S2000...
This started off of team integra's site, but other cars just started to show up. The other forum i'm on asked if it's ok to post and they don't mind. all cars welcome.

Just go!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ what part of pa?. I'll be posting other meets in our tri state section. Big sonic meet coming up in april or may.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Northeastern. I am from a rural area....cities we normally drive in are Wilkes-Barre, Bloomsburg, Berwick, Kingston, or Scranton. Just named a bunch cause idk how familiar you are with PA lol.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Joysi, lol. The sonic meet i'm talking about is in pa. think the town in morgantown pa. Huge meet and i'm going to this year. Check out tri state tuners for more info.
Gonna post here soon also

·
Banned
920 Posts
Alright man, will do. Just purchased my first mod...so by meet time I won't be COMPLETELY stock at least :p.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright man, will do. Just purchased my first mod...so by meet time I won't be COMPLETELY stock at least :p.
what's your first mod? sri. just bring that celica out to the hook. You can check out other celica's that show up there.
Let's make this a good spring time meet. If you got a mountain bike bring it to.

I'll have mine with me. Plus cooler with lots of water and fold up chair.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Yeah the SRI is my first. And yeah man, I am sure meets will be a great time. Just bought my car this year, so I can't wait til first summer with it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey stealth, feel free too check out my show schedule on my site. I sometimes will msot large meets on there also.
I already have been checking it out. Your sandy hook link you posted, i'm #108(different user ID)and 113?. Don't know how i got on that list, but cool. Actually #103 down to #112 are from other forum, Modifiednj.com.

I should be at streetwars also, I said i would go on modified so i'll probably go. Seems like fun. Don't know about wildwood yet, haven't planned that far ahead.

Wanna see that airbrushed celica to, let me know what show to see it at.

:wave:see you guys in april.
:wave: are you bringing your gf? if you never been there i'll be the tour guide, lol
I'll be there earlier on my bicycle, either road or mountain bike. Think ppl from modified might get a caravan from cheesequake rest area for you nnj ppl to meet.
You got pm about the clips.

1 - 20 of 632 Posts