NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Should this storm go as I hope, it will render society impotent and I will finally rise as the warlord-despot-messiah I have long been meant to be.

I have the bacon, motherfuckers. I have the fucking bacon. Grovel, you fucking parasites! Let me see you beg! I crave your tears. Let me see them. Let me taste them. Yes, that is it. Here, have a slice of bacon. Fuck off. Fuck off and worship. And when you are done fucking off and worshiping, go and burn some shit down, kill some nonbelievers, and worship me some more!

The Washington Post mentioned that everyone on the eastern seaboard should go out and vote early. Yeah...okay. :rolleyes:

Did y'all stock up on milk, eggs, and bread in an attempt to prepare yourself for the potential downfall of humanity, or are you like me and just don't give a shit, you'll go to the fucking store in the middle of the fucking storm if you fucking want to, dammit!? Nothing beats a nasty storm like having a near unlimited supply of french toast!

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
My house is probably fucked. As well as my girlfriends (which actually is probably more fucked since its 100 feet from the ocean).

Villanova might evacuate.

Was reading something earlier. Basically, the meteorologist have little idea on what is actually going to happen. The computer models they use can only predict tropic storm patterns/data, or high altitude mixing of warn/cold fronts. Sandy is apparently both so they have no way of seeing what is going to happen.

·
FananaNanaFoFenny
4,279 Posts
Yeah. Says the meteorologist.
:laugh: I actually did study a semester of meteorology in college.

But no I am saying this from experience. Hampton Roads gets hit with hurricanes a lot. My friends back home are out and about like its another normal day. Including kids sports. People up here act like its the end of the world. You know when you should worry? When it stalls and tightens up and becomes a geographically smaller storm. That is when I panic and fill the tub with water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

·
FananaNanaFoFenny
4,279 Posts
Jenn takes nice long baths when a geographically smaller storm shows up?
No. You fill the tub with water in case you lose water supply so you can flush your toilet, etc.
The smaller the hurricane, usually the more organized, and thus, violent it is.

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
God is good,God is great.
Please spare Miller from his fate.
If God may throw his hammer down
Please help him so he won't drown.

Remember,when you're not in touch with your faith,the Devil already has you so he doesn't even try to keep you. But once you start seeking the good in faith,he shall scare you straight. Only God can protect you from the devil from reaching out and dragging you to you hell.

I shall pray for you my son.

·
FananaNanaFoFenny
4,279 Posts
This storm is different.
Yes I know all about the cold front moving in from the west sucking it into the eastern seaboard.
People are still panicking over not a whole lot. The people that need to worry are those who live on the coasts that get storm surge.
And maybe those who live by rivers that flood.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Yes I know all about the cold front moving in from the west sucking it into the eastern seaboard.
People are still panicking over not a whole lot. The people that need to worry are those who live on the coasts that get storm surge.
And maybe those who live by rivers that flood.

Ajh is a drama queen

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Ajh is a drama queen
All the weather models that we currently use either predict tropical storm/hurricane patterns or high altitude high/low pressure mixes. Not both. This storm is both.

The shore is already a couple feet under water, the storm hasn't even started yet. No rain and it is already flooding.

Pics for proof

1 - 20 of 176 Posts