NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up? :D I saw you checkin my car out. lol... We need a SpeedStar crew in irvine. :p

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GT-S Celica said:
how come i never see anybody from newcelica.org on the streets?
Drive around irvine. :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
mannn... Redline i could play with ur sig allll day.. haha

·
Registered
687 Posts
I saw redline once, then I saw an saleen s7 :drool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
that saleen s7 was the sweetest sh!t ever. i wish i followed it!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Ill be in Irvine this friday picking up some stuff up for my paintball marker :) ,ill be dropping off my friend at UCI too while im there. Mabey ill see some of you foos driving around :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Who was it? Was it me? I know I see you from time to time hehe, and our cars look similar, but I have Wheels now so my car looks different.

I work near campus.
-Dana

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QuartZ said:
Who was it? Was it me? I know I see you from time to time hehe, and our cars look similar, but I have Wheels now so my car looks different.

I work near campus.
-Dana
It was Sups(brian) who I saw that day along with alphasubzero. I was at the meet on sunday remember? :p i was the silver celica parked next to yours.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
haha. yeah, i saw you, but didnt know it was you still i got closer(only thing i saw were celica lights). when i was exiting the turn i was like, "oh, its mark"

speedstar crew eh?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
haha, that anime is pretty cool. but i seemed pretty weird that tho they are japanese, their team names were all in english. like speedstars, redsun, nightkids, emperor.. etc well atleast i thought it seemed odd

·
Registered
480 Posts
many japanese folk learn english (like us taking spanish and french in hs) and many of them think the incorporation of english is cool in certain areas. j-pop songs are chock full of the stuff. take a look at the initial D sound tracks.

I've only gotten through the first season. i want to continue to see if that girl takumi hangs has a certain relation with a mercedes driving guy she calls "big daddy"

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
too bad we, or atleast me, couldnt learn japanese in hs. i would love to learn that

i thought the first season showed the whole story with the mercedes guy?

·
Registered
480 Posts
well...the subs didnt really reveal much to me about "big daddy" so i'm really curious if she's the dirty little girl i think she is (i forgot what those types of gold digging girls are called in japan).

West High School (among others) in Torrance offered Japanese. I had a roomie who took at least 4 yrs.

But back to the topic. Why Speedstar? am i missing something? is there special meaning within the orange county lines?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts