NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i work in chatsworth(not too far from northridge) , and i go out to lunch, im going down desoto ave towards canoga and when i look to my right i see the california car cover co. and i saw couple of the cars from monster garage...i dunno if some of u seen that show but they had the cherry picker truck and a couple other cars...looked awesome...just thought i share

·
Registered
84 Posts
dude jesse james is tight he drove the only black celica in the long beach gran prix celebrity race!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i agree jesse james is awesome....did ne one see the episode where he used a fc rx-7 to make a dune buggy, he didn't like it so he got those huge ass barrel gun and shot it up into pieces...that rx-7 got own3d big time

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
jdm-style said:
i agree jesse james is awesome....did ne one see the episode where he used a fc rx-7 to make a dune buggy, he didn't like it so he got those huge ass barrel gun and shot it up into pieces...that rx-7 got own3d big time
that was the best episode ever !!!!!!!!! and its called a mini gun-gattling gun. and when he was done with the car, it was filled tih 1000000 holes and on fire- hes the ****tt.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jesse james makes custom bikes but he has a tv show on discovery channel called "monster garage" , what they do is they take a certain car ( different every show) and they make some weird vehicle out of it. you should check it out...its a awesome show. also he was one of the drivers for the celica grand prix in LB this year.

heres a website about the show: http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monstergarage/monstergarage.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts