NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Dude, i was just kidding, yeah, it`s me!!! i was so bored last nite and had nothing to do, I try to put my car on Ebay and let people bid, see how much I can get lol :)
I don`t really wanna sell it though, unless they really really offer me a good price.
I didn`t expect any of u find out from ebay :D

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
i've always wanted to do that to see what the "market price" of my car would be. How much did it cost to put that up?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I actually dunno coz I don`t really understand how Ebay works, PLEASE DON`T LAUGH @ me, that is my FIRST EBAY, I was so bored, so I tried something lol :)
I believe it says : If someone bid on my car, then I have to pay $40, but If no one bid for a week, then I don`t have to pay anything...
Anyone knows about this, please correct me if im wrong

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
swyn said:
I believe it says : If someone bid on my car, then I have to pay $40, but If no one bid for a week, then I don`t have to pay anything...
You'll certianly have to pay something, even if theres no activity on it...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I had to pay $50 when my car was on ebay even though the kid cancelled his bid and I wound up selling the car outright before the end of the auction.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
swyn said:
I actually dunno coz I don`t really understand how Ebay works, PLEASE DON`T LAUGH @ me, that is my FIRST EBAY, I was so bored, so I tried something lol :)

You do know you have no reserve on the auction and will now have to sell it for whatever the bidding ends at, right?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
nevermind, u canceled the auction

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.