NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I was thinking that it's gonna be a Pro Solo style practice like the one in San Diego next week. If that was the case, I was just gonna let the people competing in the Pro in March have the open spots.

Are you gonna be in this one?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by TaeMachine
I was thinking that it's gonna be a Pro Solo style practice like the one in San Diego next week. If that was the case, I was just gonna let the people competing in the Pro in March have the open spots.

Are you gonna be in this one?
I don't know, I haven't done an autocross before. I'd like to try it though (is this the right kind of event?).

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
This is the autocross that we run here in socal.

I just got an email from the club hosting the practice and he tells me that it is going to be a pro solo style practice. It's going to be different from our usual autocross in that there's christmas tree and you're competing head to head on mirrored course.

If you want to do a more traditional autox, there is a championship the next day.

·
Registered
728 Posts
hey ernest can u elaborate a little more on this pro style practice?? are u saying there are going to be like 4 cars on the track at the same time??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.