NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 165 Posts

·
Banned
1,609 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah Paul is a very cool dude to talk to and work with, props to Primitive Racing for the help and vented roof scoop!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just a quick post on the cover of the HCI issue it was a nice feature and got some love on the cover and half page index shot...

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
I havnt seen the ST215 in WRC yet.

If that "haters" comment was towards me, I still hold no place in my heart for this car. To me the car was made for middle aged women. Its a Shoe.

BUT i give him props for the work, dedication and build quality of the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another update been busy getting ready for TORC and the Toyota's 50th...
anyway check out the latest Siphon mag you can get them at 7-eleven, Vons and Ralphs in SoCal

This was a fun feature to do here is the cover shot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Carbonized_GT said:
so you are going to TORC?
Yeah I have a Scion xB, Hilux, and hopefully the 72 Celica going this year. Also one of us on the S.E.R.T. team will be bringing the Rally xA :crazy2:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
You don't want wide tires in rally. With a thin tire you are more likely to cut into the terrain with the tire but with a wide tire you are more likely to float on top of terrain because your weight is being distributed more throughout a larger area. For example is it easier to cut cheese with the sharp edge of the knife or the flat side of it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I wish they'd enter the WRC, there is only 3 cars in it right now, soon VW will enter with the Polo, but they need to go back to having like 20 manufacturers

41 - 60 of 165 Posts